Based in Albuquerque, NM
2015 Oct 16
Flamebreak is a roguelike action RPG with Dota-like skills. The warring lords have warped the lands and forced its beasts to fight – but Pyrion the Wise resides within the Phoenix, free – and where his heart and spirit hides, your journey’s end will be.
- Daily Challenges! Compete with friends and globally for the best run
- Endless replayability with procedurally generated worlds and thousands of starting hero possibilities that change the way you play
- WASD + Mouse controls for viscerally satisfying, fast-paced action gameplay
- Discover the world of Flamebreak through hand painted scrolls and beautiful rhyming verse penned by reddit's poet laureate, Sam "Poem_for_your_sprog" Garland
- Unlock 9 races, each with a unique activated ability and stats
- 20+ fun to learn, difficult to master skills including Dota inspired skills like Hook
- 50+ enemy types each with different AI and attack patterns
- 100+ items, including 15 item sets with powerful, game-warping effects
- Millions of seeded runs!
- Multiple player profiles
- The ultimate roguelike-like-lite
There are currently no screenshots available for Flamebreak. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Flamebreak. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Best game ever award - The nice man we gave a Chipotle burrito to" Albuquerque NM, 17 October, 2015
Available for free from flamebreakgame.com.
About Nimbly Games
Nimbly Games is two guys following their dream to make games. We're inspired by classics like Mario Kart, Starcraft, Counter-Strike, Call of Duty 4, and DotA. Erik Measure is a wannabe entrepreneur who's split his productive life between video games and theoretical physics. He better hope this "indie game studio" thing works out. Karl Sabo used to write missile defense software for the US Government. Keep that in mind next time Flamebreak crashes on you.
More information on Nimbly Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sound and Music
The Tudor Consort
Spine by Esoteric Software